Grow it, don’t throw it – Compost garden waste in EcoRich’s Attractive Leaf Composter
Falling leaves are not a nuisance or an eyesore as our elegant Metal Mesh leaf composters convert the leaves into compost and add character to your garden. Bring style to resource recovery!
Leaf composters are a great place to begin composting, if you haven't already, because they don't need much maintenence. Just add all your leaves and garden litter into the composter and water it daily. If you add accelerator daily, you will get your first harvest in 4 months. (Diluted cowdung, microbes, EM are all great accelerators). The design of the product allows for easy harvesting. A large landscape with many types of trees will need many of these to ensure that no garden clippings and leaves leave the site. Yes you can add branches and palms, make sure you cut them down to size. Gardeners value leaf compost highly for use in lawns, so please do compost your dried leaves, do not burn them and do not cart them to landfill.
- Ideal for gardens with trees
- Ideal for tree lined streets
- Make sure you place it on concrete bricks and cement it on the ground, when it becomes full, it becomes heavy and it will sink into soft ground.
- Add microbes and water daily for faster composting.
- Keep compressing the pile with a stick.
- First harvest is after 4 months.